XSR700 7" LED Shallow Bucket Headlight Kit 2016-2021
Regular price $194.95
Unit price per
Brogue Motorcycles XSR700 7" LED Shallow Bucket Headlight Kit
Matte black headlight bucket & bezel (now powder coated), modified to fit without cutting your lower headlight support.
ABS spacer, which comes pre-installed between the LED and headlight bezel.
Headlight brackets; pick between our 2D brackets or upgrade to one of our machined aluminum versions. (Note: 2D brackets are coated in matte black powder and machined versions come in a hard anodized matte black finish).
LED lights come pre-assembled with all the associated hardware to complete the installation.
Now offering builder kits! Everything but the LED light (see option 1 below).
A few notes;
In regards to our 7" headlight kits, stock machined length brackets are designed to be used with bikes utilizing a larger EU ignition lock and are mostly found on NON North-American models. You can still run shorter brackets, but you will need to remove the stock frame assembly and install fork clamps -> available here.
Fitment - 2016 - 2021
For 2022 Plus models, please click here.
Option 1 - “Builder Kit” everything but the LED light. Yes, our modified headlight bucket is part of the builder kit!
- It’s up to you to do rest and complete the install. We provide everything else needed to get the job done
- Builder kits DO NOT include an LED light
- Video link for assembling your builder kit with the provided spring clips
Note: Options 2 and 3 come pre-assembled.
Option 2 - Complete kit with JW Speaker 8700 EVO 2 Dual Burn 7” LED - DOT Compliant
- Dual burn technology provides the rider with the spread of the low beam and the punch of the high beam simultaneous
- Premium performance high-output LEDs
- Superior energy efficiency, safety and durability
- 1260 lumen output (high beam), 750 lumen output (low beam)
Option 3 - Complete kit with JW Speaker Model 8790 Adaptive 7" LED - DOT & ECE Compliant
The 8790 Adaptive 2 Series headlights have been improved to feature Adaptive technology when using the high beam, in addition to the low beam. Providing ditch-to-ditch lighting to eliminate dark corners on sharp turns and a punch of light 1,500 feet down the road to give you a safer and more confident ride to master the corners.
- Improved to feature adaptive technology with the high beam, in addition to the low beam
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light
- Dynamically fills in dark areas while turning
- Breakthrough improvement in visibility and safety