Compared to OEM, DNA Triumph Street Triple Series air filters will add efficiency allowing your motor to maximize its breathable surface area. Impressive numbers you are sure to feel, whether you are on the road or hitting the track.
PN - P-TR7S20-0R
OEM Air Filter Air Flow: 132.40 CFM
DNA Air Filter Air Flow: 180.20 CFM
DNA Increased Air Flow: 36.11%
DNA Filtering Efficiency: 98-99%
- This filter features DNA's advanced FCd (Full Contour design).
- Installation of the filter is very easy, simply follow the information that can be found in the Triumph workshop manual.
- A perfect airtight sealing and trouble free filter installation for the user is guaranteed by using a high quality EVA seal
- The filtering efficiency is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency, with 4 layers of DNA Cotton.
- The flow of this DNA Fcd filter is very high, 36.11% more than the Triumph stock paper filter!
- DNA Fcd air filter flow: 180,20 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- Triumph stock paper filter: 132,40 CFM(Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- This DNA filter is designed as a High flow filter for road & race use.
- This DNA® filter is designed to be ‘’spark safe’’ for racing use on highly tuned engines.
STREET TRIPLE 765 R 17'-22'
STREET TRIPLE 765 S 17'-21'
STREET TRIPLE 765 RS 17'-22'
DAYTONA 765 19'-21'
DAYTONA 765 MOTO2 20'-21'
STREET TRIPLE 660 S A2 17'-20'
STREET TRIPLE 660 S LAMS 17'-20'