5.75″ LED Motorcycle JW Speaker Headlight Unit – Model 8690 Adaptive 2 - with Chrome Inner Bezel - PN 0555101
The NEW Adaptive 2 Series headlights have been improved to feature Adaptive technology when using the high beam, in addition to the low beam. Providing ditch-to-ditch lighting to eliminate dark corners on sharp turns and a punch of light 1,500 feet down the road to give you a safer and more confident ride to master the corners.
- Improved to feature adaptive technology with the high beam, in addition to the low beam
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light
- Dynamically fills in dark areas while turning Plug & play solution for 5.75″ round (also known as PAR46) motorcycle headlight buckets
- Breakthrough improvement in visibility and safety
- DOT & ECE dual-compliant headlight
- Dual Burn® high & low beam optics for extra punch of light
- ComfortLite® high beams
The Adaptive 2 Series™ uses proprietary technology and on-board sensors to calculate bank angles on a real-time basis, automatically directing the light array up or down as the motorcycle leans. This additional illumination fills in the gaps to the left or right of the motorcycle that traditional headlights can’t.
The Model 8690 Adaptive 2 utilizes high-quality LEDs, ComfortLite® high beam optics and adaptive technology to produce a superior beam pattern and dramatically improve rider comfort and safety. Heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs not only deliver premium performance, but also give a bike a truly unique look!
Note: This is for a bare LED. It's up to the builder to gather, research and build their own headlight assembly. Scratched, damaged, and or installed LED's will NOT be accepted as a return.